Notifications
Clear all

police application

DKGBiker
(@dkgbiker)

what is your region? (north America, Europe, etc: Europe

why do you feel like you are suited for the police role? : i feel like i'm  suited for the police role because i love to help out people and i want to help take solve the crimes and get in every situation i can. I would put every bit of time  i got into this and i would like the new people and civilians to have the chance to walk the streets safely without having to be robbed and protect everyone. I would also like to get in action with every situation possible i would want to work with my other officer and get to know everyone and work as  a team. . also i would like to join to get hands on with everyone and make sure everyone is following the law i am very calm and good at talking and know to to deescalate a a situation well and i like to see how it really is like being a pd officer in action i would work my hardest and help everywhere i can to the police force and to the public. i would also be aware of my surroundings at all time to make sure everything is safe and make everyone my main priority i also have experience with pvp from past times i would make sure to put everything into this.

How long have you been playing lifeRP server? I have been playing for 3 months now and have 400-600 hours 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423286978/

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2023 10:14 pm
Share: