Clear all

[Solved] police application

mysticaltree
(@mysticaltree)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):
North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:
I know most of the police radio codes used irl (in real life) and i feel like im a perfect fit because im disciplined and i listen most of the time to people who are talking to me either higher ups or anyone in general and im a very fast paced person when it comes to handling situations i know most of the tactics used in swat or sru (search and destroy) if thats a team. im a calm person and i treat people in a professional manner either if im pulling someone over in a traffic stop or in scenes where theres a hostage situation or in general, im just looking for a good game that has a pretty interesting server that i can play on.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):
I've been playing with some friends like some months ago but they all went inactive so roughly 372 hours before they all went inactive i remember playing with them for a full month but im guessing i played with them in half a month

Link to your steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865465441/

(Note) Last guy that reviewed my post said my profile was private but it wasnt so please dont close my post after 45 mins of me not replying it took one day just for someone to review my post

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2023 5:52 pm
mysticaltree
(@mysticaltree)
Active Member Customer

nvm it i just checked my settings and i didnt see the checkbox where it says "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details." so it was private the whole time.

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2023 6:09 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM me at Ronin#6637 for an invite to the pd discord for an interview. For the record, apps are always closed once they are marked as either accepted or denied.

Posted : 01/04/2023 8:28 pm
Share: