Notifications
Clear all

Police application.

miroo
(@miroo)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Asia.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:  Well I had a lot of experiences in other servers. I noticed that crime rate is getting quit high and there isn't lots of PD online so I'm here to make lynx RP a much safer place were people can enjoy there cup of coffee without being afraid they will get robbed. I will be a important asset as I'm very active and a good guy after all. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Roughly around 150-200 hours. In a few months (1-2) or so I was playing daily and loved the community but i had to take a break as I had to focus more on studying but now I'm back and been playing for 2 weeks now. That's why,
I, miroo, swear on my oath will serve and protect and guide my warriors to battle. To make our enemies fear our presence, and I shall be the one standing. I will follow and commit, and follow orders from my superiors. I will deal with any threat that comes our way.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198923417677

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2021 5:03 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for a Interview! Contact ezekiel#4118 on discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2021 9:54 am
Share: