Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

Kai
 Kai
(@kai)

Hi, my in-game name is Coach

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Oceania

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I don't have much experience in being a police officer but I have experience in helping new players and people in need if they have lost belongings from being robbed or if their car is flipped, etc. I believe that I am a kind and approachable person and I am willing to do what is right. I know that I have done wrong on the server before for example (free build, exploit and kos) but that has further educated me to the rules as I have a greater understanding of the rules now. I think that I can be a good edition to the police force because of my region. This is because a lot of the time when I am online, I see very small amounts of police officers. If I was a Police Officer I would be able to help the community and prevent the crimes when other officers cant.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? I have been playing on the life RP server for around 400+ hours.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090869335/

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2021 7:06 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

+rep really good guy and I want him on POLICE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2021 9:37 am
Cosco
(@cosco)

Accepted for PD Interview. DM Cosco#0001 for an invite to the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2021 3:14 am
Share: