Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

Kai
 Kai
(@kai)

Hi, my in-game name is Coach

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Oceania

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I don't have much experience in being a police officer but I have experience in helping new players and people in need if they have lost belongings from being robbed or if their car is flipped, etc. I believe that I am a kind and approachable person and I am willing to do what is right. I know that I have done wrong on the server before for example (free build, exploit and kos) but that has further educated me to the rules as I have a greater understanding of the rules now. I think that I can be a good edition to the police force because of my region. This is because a lot of the time when I am online, I see very small amounts of police officers. If I was a Police Officer I would be able to help the community and prevent the crimes when other officers cant.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? I have been playing on the life RP server for around 300+ hours.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090869335/

Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2021 1:14 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

Staff or higher up in the pd need to see how many hours you have in unturned it doesn’t show how many you have on you’re steam profile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2021 3:40 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

Make your steam profile public..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2021 10:57 pm
Kai
 Kai
(@kai)

whoops I didnt realise I had my steam account like that thanks for letting me know 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2021 7:49 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

+rep really good guy and he is my dad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 10:52 am
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member