Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Police Application

Wang Liqin
(@wang-liqin)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I think I am suited for this job as an officer for a number of reasons. The first reason I have lots of experience as being a police officer in many popular known servers. I am currently one of the highest ranks in law enforcement in Elitelupus's popular server. I was also an officer for about a couple of months on the Darkrp server and did pretty well till I got bored and resigned. I also used to be a officer in EPG Bootleg and was a officer their for awhile till it died down. I also used to be an police officer at another usedtobe popular bootleg server named 8Bit. I was also law enforcement on other not well known servers such as CloudzRP,ForsakenRP, and RetrospecRP. Using my experience from being police of a variety of different roleplay servers, I use the information I know from past experiences to solve situations as an officer. The second reason I am suited for being a police officer is being I will be committed to my job as an officer if I do get accepted and ill try my best at doing everything in my job. The third reason I should get accepted is because I have lots of time on my hands so I will be very active on the server each day if I do get accepted. I will be on the server at least 3 hours or more each day on the server. All in all I think im suited to be a police officer because I will be active and I have lots of experience as a police officer that I can use to be police if I do get accepted. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I played on this server a while back so ill say maybe like 30+ hours.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/purplendgold/

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2020 9:59 pm
Wang Liqin
(@wang-liqin)
New Member Customer

Im also not a baby and im mature.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2020 8:04 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I would like to talk 1 on 1, ask me about an interview whenever I'm on the server, thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 9:05 am
Share: