Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

Diglett
(@diglett)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Asia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I'm suited for this role since I have attributes that can ensure the safety of the citizens of LifeRP. I try to obey the rules in the best way I can. I can follow rules strictly. I like to help other people out when they are in trouble. I will strictly avoid abusing my power as police. I'm sure I have what it takes to be a wonderful Police Man.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 4 months on and off

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198988450382/

Note: I got accepted in the last application but failed to respond since I was a month late. Due to the post Clippersan made that I will have to wait until the new map arrives. So indeed I waited for the new map to arrive and once I checked my application it was accepted, so I was too late to respond to NutMan. This a another application (He hasn't responded yet).

Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2020 1:52 am
Rhys
 Rhys
(@rhys-2)

My region : Europe 

I have played this current server for about 5 hours, but have played other survival and RP servers by Nylex before for around (2 months)

I would like to be a police officer in this server because i believe i will be a valuable asset,im determined and a great team worker, and can get stuck in immediately, i have wittnessed robberies take place and have seen nothing done about it, also i have been robbed twice and i would like to change this and serve and protect the players in this server 

Thanks, Hadden

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 7:09 pm
Rhys
 Rhys
(@rhys-2)

My region : Europe 

I have played this current server for about 5 hours, but have played other survival and RP servers by Nylex before for around (2 months)

I would like to be a police officer in this server because i believe i will be a valuable asset,im determined and a great team worker, and can get stuck in immediately, i have wittnessed robberies take place and have seen nothing done about it, also i have been robbed twice and i would like to change this and serve and protect the players in this server 

Thanks, Hadden

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369154296/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 7:09 pm
Share: