Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

michle
(@michle)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): (Asia) (Iran)   

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:  Hey I'm Michel I'm 18 years old from Iran Tehran well i always loved to be in the police role cuz its cool and you can help other players and the Life Role play server has so many KOSERS and robbers and i think police force need more member to help them and i know everything about police force in life rp server like i know the kits and you have to pay for them i know the ranks i know the map really  good I'm good PVP in life rp server i always use a enforcer for PVP and I'm really good at that i know the game rules i know the illegal's stuff  and i want to help police force to find the printers or drug farms and raid it and put a end to that I'm a soldier in my country and i want to be a police officer in real life and i want to be police officer in game too i was in police force in a other RP server I'm still in police rank there until i met Nylex life rp server and its way better than the other servers so i want to be a police officer here too i want to share Iran's time zone for helping other players and catching robbers and KOSERS and find the illegals' stuff i play the server like 3 hours in a day and i will do my best to on that time to help players and my team mates     

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):  well i play this server like 1 week but im rly active                    

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102286668/                                           

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2020 11:12 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Accepted! Please be sure to DM me on discord for further questions to fully evaluate your application.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 11:37 am
Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

member removed for alting and banned from the server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2020 8:43 pm
Share: