Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

Cole
 Cole
(@cole-3)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?: Hello, my real life name is Cole and I have been on the server for a good week or so, I bought a apartment and begun growing drugs such as weed and berries. I am interested in joining the police because a few of my friends are in it as well as I want to become a changed man and do good, I don't wish to be a police to abuse but I wish to be a police to help out poor noobs and veterans alike, I can be on 2-16 hours a day. I don't know how the police department works when it comes to rules and laws etc but I would be willing to learn, as well as helping out the new police members with tips and things to keep the police force active, I have a mic if that is necessary and I would not mind paying to get into the police department as sort of a trust fund. I believe I would be a good addition to the police as I'm willing to work hard and put in the time to help build the police departments name throughout the server, I will try to help other police members as I will be new, I will try my best to work as hard as possible, I have also heard that the police is looking for recruits to help, and I would not mind helping out. I believe the police would be a good experience for me and would allow me to enjoy the role playing experience more within the server as well as others role playing experiences, as I'm writing this I am already prepared that I very well could've failed this application, If that was the case I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read this application as its one of the bigger ones I have ever wrote. If I have somehow passed the application It would be nice to have a rundown and be taught what the police does, their rules how they play a roll in the server, what my job as a new police member is etc. To end off this application I just want to say thank you for allowing me to have the chance at become apart of the glorious police departmemt, as I would be delighted to hear a response back, again I cannot say this enough thank you.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):8 days I think

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Coleer

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Cole
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2020 6:13 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Accepted! Please be sure to DM me on discord for further questions to fully evaluate your application.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 4:53 am
Share: