Notifications
Clear all

Police Application 09/16/20

Aldean
(@aldean)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I want to be apart of this Police Department because I have always been about helping others and working with a team that has a great purpose. I enjoy doing the right thing and having responsibility. I am good at making difficult and stressful decisions if I should be arresting someone or shooting someone or whatever it might be because I believe I am fair and have good reasoning for my actions, I believe this Police Department will give me a lot of those opportunities to make difficult decisions. I enjoy being put in stressful situations because I'm all about improving myself and the people around me. I do like the action that comes with the role and the opportunities to meet new people and make good interactions. I believe that I have the right characteristics and attitude to be apart of this Police Department. I'm all about working hard even when I'm not motivated to do so. If I only worked when I felt motivated or I felt like it I wouldn't be who I am today. I believe this Police Department will bring me a lot of opportunities and I believe this Police Department is a place where I can improve myself and others. I have high expectations for myself to keep myself in proper conduct and handle every interaction with correct procedure and respect towards everyone no matter what. The civilians of this city deserve a police force who's officers are respectful, honest, dedicated, and professional. I believe that I hold all of those traits.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Only a few hours but I have a lot of roleplay experience from Unturned, Arma, and Fivem And I am excited to put more hours into this server.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198270966952/

Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2020 7:08 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Accepted! Please be sure to DM me on discord for further questions to fully evaluate your application.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 4:44 am
Share: