Notifications
Clear all

pogger's PD Application.

poggers
(@poggers)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel suited because I know the rules, even though I'm new to very new to the server I've gone over the rules more than 5 times. I know it was isn't legal. I would love to put criminals in the slammer. There is a lot of bad going on and as a cop, I wish to fix it. I also promise to be active every single day I am up and online steam I'll be on. I also have experience as PD on other Roleplaying games.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1 day (Yes that's very very new but I do plan to be active every single day as well as an active community member)

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087205968/home

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2021 11:28 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

Denied. Good application however you seem to have enough experience in law enforcement being that you've only played on the server for a day or two. The minimum howervs to join PD is 300, anyone under 300 hours of play time on unturned in general, will be denied. Also please make sure that your game activity is un-privated so I can view your hours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2021 2:37 am
Share: