Notifications
Clear all

Pixls PD App

PixL_XXParasite
(@pixl_xxparasite)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): America/NJ.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I am suitable for the role of PD for multiple reasons. Them being I am very skilled at PVP, with PD itself I have a lot of knowledge already and I know how it works, I know how to server works and all the rules too it, I will also make sure I never go corrupt and will always have evidence to back me up whenever needed. I also have some friends in PD and they have explained to me how it is fun and challenging at times and I think I have what it takes. Not only this but I also believe in helping new players if they have been robbed or etc. I will make sure to work effiectently, alongside the rules, and keep the server clean of any crimes. Also I have witnessed multiple unsuccseful bank counters and I think I can really make a difference with my pvp skills and approach to these types of situations. Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me becoming PD. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since Dec 2021, Definetly 550+ hours. 

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198341178174/   

I have requested to join the group but it says I have been kicked from this group on the top right. 

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2024 11:46 pm
mr magoo
(@mr-magoo)
Trusted Member

ACCEPTED
DM mr_magoo1 for an interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2024 2:52 am
Share: