Notifications
Clear all

Phan pd app again (sorry for quitting lol)

Phan
 Phan
(@phan-2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): NA

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel I am suited for the PD role due to being pretty good at PVP and being able to calm down situations quickly I have also been PD before and decided to quit which honestly was not a good idea. There has been a ton of crime in the city and a lot of PD haven't been on so I feel I can make a great addition to the team. I am able to play about 4ish hours a day to the server 2 hours minimum. I know all the laws in the server and can react quickly to stuff. I also feel the PD have been losing a lot of pvp sits recently due to being super underpowered. I now have 500 hours on unturned and 100 of them were the past 2 weeks. I need the normal civillians to be able to walk around and not be scared to get robbed. I was pretty decent at all the sits that we did ex: Hostage Sits, Checkpoint, Robberies, and Bolos. I am also super dedicated to the server and other than PVP servers to practice its the only server I play. Thank you for reviewing this application and hope to get accepted 🙂

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): about 2.5 years

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199314945502/

This topic was modified 4 months ago by Phan
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2024 5:48 am
Phan
 Phan
(@phan-2)
Eminent Member

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2024 3:29 am
Phan
 Phan
(@phan-2)