Notifications
Clear all

Peachy PD Application

Nathan
(@nathan-5)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I am suited for this role because of my prior experience being an officer in Unturned RolePlay, but also because of my extensive experience with roleplaying, law enforcement, etc. Although it may not provide much help to my application, I will be applying for the police force in real life when I can. That will give me even more insight into becoming a better roleplayer for the police force. Now, furthering my beginning statement, I was an officer for roughly 4 weeks before I had to quit due to real-life issues. Now, as for my roleplaying experience; roleplaying is my type of game. I've played about 50 different roleplaying games on a few different platforms, with well over 1000 hours in total. I have my fair share of knowledge when it comes to roleplaying situations. As for police roleplays, I've had multiple games with such scenarios. 

Now, a few things people have described me as are Professional, well-mannered, dedicated, unflappable, and fun. Going into this, I will confidently say they are correct. Not only do I have a professional and well-managed stance on things, but I can also be fun. Dedication is a strong thing of mine. I believe that you should give 100% in whatever you do. Now, translating that into a game context is a little tricky. With that said, I will still dedicate my time to the police force whenever I am online. That last word is unflappable. This isn't such a common word, so I'll give you the definition. "having or showing calmness in a crisis." (Oxford Language) While a crisis is a bit of a heavy word, I am very cool in tense situations. 

With all of this, I believe I am suited for the role of an officer in LifeRP because of my countless hours of roleplaying experience, my previous knowledge of the police force, and the qualities other people have associated with me. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 280 - 300hrs

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MateNateYT-Recording/

Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2024 5:36 pm
Galaxy
(@galaxy-2)
Estimable Member

Accepted

Contact me galaxy7758 on discord 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2024 9:56 pm
Share: