Notifications
Clear all

PD UNBLACKLIST APPEAL

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

I'm fucking really sorry, once I latch onto something I never forget about it until I get it or its sorted, I have medical conditions and I'm getting appointments for it, that is no excuse but I would really like to be given a chance in PD, I'm getting help and I know I'm annoying and childish I'm gonna try self control. I'm bored of doing the same shit in this server, I like the server and the admins in it and I'd like to get along with them, i would like to be PD but i doubt i'd get in but i'd want just a chance, a week to prove myself and show you all i can be a good PD and that im not always annoying and childish. i can be chill and i really wanna be chill with you all so please just give me a chance, thanks for reading.

Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2022 8:37 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep i see the potential !!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2022 11:35 pm
Slope reacted
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

+rep Idk what he did to get blacklisted but I dont see why he cant be given a chance decent dude as long as he keeps his temper low! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2022 2:18 am
Slope reacted
Living Retard
(@living-retard)

Rep+ i honestly don't see why he should be blacklisted and also think he'd make a pretty good pd member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2022 12:25 pm
Slope reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@living-retard love u

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2022 11:57 pm
Pog
 Pog
(@pog)
Eminent Member

You were given a chance but giving a 2 week ZTP sounds good (Zero Tolerance Policy) for the 2nd chance

This post was modified 2 years ago by Pog
ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2022 8:22 am
Slope reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@cheese i guess so thanks tho

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2022 10:07 pm
Share: