Notifications
Clear all

pd apply

frogsarecool21
(@frogsarecool21)
Eminent Member

Region: North America

1. Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?

I believe I am well-suited for the police role due to a combination of real-world experience and my extensive time on the LifeRP server. My background includes [mention any relevant real-life experience or skills], which I believe are transferable to the virtual policing environment. I am committed to upholding the law, ensuring the safety of the community, and promoting positive interactions within the server. i 14 year  old i can play for more than 2 hours a day 

1. How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?   abt 3 moths or more 

I have been an active member of the LifeRP server for approximately [insert duration]. During this time, I have familiarized myself with the server's rules and regulations, engaged in various role-playing scenarios, and consistently demonstrated a commitment to enhancing the overall gaming experience for all players.

1. Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199410475662/
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2023 4:02 am
Topic Tags
pd
frogsarecool21
(@frogsarecool21)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @frogsarecool21

Region: North America

1. Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?

I believe I am well-suited for the police role due to a combination of real-world experience and my extensive time on the LifeRP server. My background includes [mention any relevant real-life experience or skills], which I believe are transferable to the virtual policing environment. I am committed to upholding the law, ensuring the safety of the community, and promoting positive interactions within the server. i 14 year  old i can play for more than 2 hours a day 

1. How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?   abt 3 moths or more 

I have been an active member of the LifeRP server for approximately 3 moths

. During this time, I have familiarized myself with the server's rules and regulations, engaged in various role-playing scenarios, and consistently demonstrated a commitment to enhancing the overall gaming experience for all players.

1. Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199410475662/

\

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2023 4:10 am
Galaxy
(@galaxy-2)
Estimable Member

Denied 

Take Steam profile off private

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2023 9:24 pm
Share: