Notifications
Clear all

PD Application | Starring |

Starring69
(@starring69)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I could become a good cop because I am pretty well known in the server but I have commited alot of crimes so I don't expect to be accepted into the job.
I am pretty well known in the server not in a good way I have done alot of crimes but I will stop when I join the PD, I have had experiences on PD in Brad's Life RP , City RP , Gameghost RP, Nearly Dark RP. I will try to become
fair and I have a mic. It's pretty quiet and I don't use it frequently only when I need to. I am 14 and I have been playing on the server alot daily. I am currently banned for ''griefing'' I think its a false ban as they don't have
required proof of me damaging the cars. I think I would be a good fit to the PD because I know how to arrest people, I've seen alot of people get arrested and I have been arrested. Just like everyone says LETHAL FORCE BABY. I don't think
anyone will need to be used to lethal force. I know how to arrest people and search people because I've had alot of experience on GTA , Unturned and everything. I will never break the law and I know how to record anyone who KOSSES or Fail
Rp's. I am very good at aiming and shooting people as I have been on alot of PVP servers. I have over 250 hours on pvp servers. I am well known in RP and I will be responding to every crime. I will stop every crime that I see and I will be sneaky.
I need to be explained into the basics of this server if there is working tasers and etc and when I can use my guns and shoot up in the air as a warning.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1-3 months.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2021 12:33 am
Share: