Notifications
Clear all

Pd Application

jaimejohnson1
(@jaimejohnson1)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc)north america 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: have a deep sense of responsibility and a commitment to public safety. I believe that law enforcement is a vital component of maintaining a safe and orderly society, and I am dedicated to upholding and enforcing the law to protect the well-being of the community.Effective communication is crucial in law enforcement, whether it's interacting with colleagues, witnesses, victims, or suspects. I possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deescalate tense situations through clear and respectful communication.Policing often involves responding to unpredictable and challenging situations. My problem-solving skills have been honed through both my educational background and real-life experiences, enabling me to think critically and make quick, sound decisions in high-pressure scenarios.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? roughly i hav been playing for about 3 months will a 134 hours 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199411114760/

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2023 7:38 pm
Topic Tags
#pd
Share: