Notifications
Clear all

pd application

louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

''What is your region(North America, Europe, etc):'' Europe - UK, London 

''Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:'' i have an above entry level with police rp (this coming from fivem), this is one of my main goals , and the fact that i have been playing this server alone for like half a year.

The reason i would like to join PD, is due too the fact that robbery's are all too often on the server and i dont want them to happen , and there is way too much crime for the PD to handle with the low numbers on the server at times , and  I tend to be on sever alot.

''How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server(roughly):'' 290 hours however its nearly 300 today .  i did get hacked on another account an old one which had nearly 250 .

this is my steam id :  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102717938/

Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2023 9:23 am
Topic Tags
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

am i in 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/09/2023 6:39 pm
axt
 axt
(@axt)
Eminent Member

high command will answer denied or accepted on your application sometime and btw it doesnt matter if you have hrs on another account that got hacked cuz noone will start beliving that and if you get 5 more hrs you can get in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2023 7:58 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

yo i got 5 more hours im at 302 hours g this application has been up for nearly a week am i in high command please answer my freind is zel we own a para mansion togther we have been freinds for years

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2023 4:22 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

bro pd high command this has been up for a week please just answer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2023 7:53 pm
louie
(@louie)
Trusted Member

another day