Notifications
Clear all

PD APP

Wywern
(@wywern)
Eminent Member Customer

If you'd like to become a police officer in the Life RP server, make a new post that follows this template. What is your region(North America, Europe, etc): My region is Europe. Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I am a kind and generous person, i love doing RP and keeping the city safe. I am a professional driver, and a pilot, I can keep up with the hardest criminals to catch, i work with teams professionally and tactically. I have almost a year of experience working with the police and swat, i was in many situations as stated = bank robberies, grand theft auto, vehicle pursuit and drug dealing. I know how to deal with or train rookies, I know how to be a leader for bank robberies or grand theft auto, vehicle pursuit. I know how to counter armoured vehicles, suspect hiding behind a corner with a gun, how to search for a hiding suspect, I know all the important laws with less important ones, I know how to negotiate with criminals. I have a lot of game knowledge that I can use to my advantage. How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server(roughly): I have been playing a few years with breaks, 2 to 3 years. Link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199111710794/

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2023 7:32 pm
Galaxy
(@galaxy-2)
Estimable Member

Accepted 

Contact me galaxy7758

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2023 9:24 pm
Share: