Notifications
Clear all

PD app 🙂

the cat man
(@the-cat-man)
Trusted Member

i will like to be PD because their is a lot of kos in the server, I will try to stop people from make drug's and stop kosers in the I will serve justice to the server, I speak English and some Espanol. And I respect all ranks in the server and stop robbers from robing poor people The amount of times there has been zero pd on I was getting kosed and everything so I would be able to manage and everything and I would love to be in the police department as I want to protect the community and fight the crime on this server I have experience in pd and have come to love this server I would be ever so grateful if you accept this application. I want to fight off the crime and clean the streets of drugs, I have been on this server for awhile and want to reach my full potential and i been pd before and real good at and i look pvp and i can im good at AR and i played in pvp severs and killed lots of people i had 700 hours in life rp and and 500 in pvp severs  im good at pvp 

so thx 

i have 1200 hours i live in NA north America  steam group does not work for so invite me in my steam ID

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199445532292/

steam ID 

-thecatman 

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2023 10:37 pm
Share: