Notifications
Clear all

PD app

teo.grypdonck
(@teo-grypdonck-2)
Eminent Member

Gameplay Experience: I have an impressive 336 hours of gameplay on the server This shows my dedication, commitment, and enthusiasm for the server. I have expierince and have other key factor that will seperate me from the other pd member.
Also im a very thrilled to be appart of a team with a big variation of people inside and see myself improve as a person aswel.

Teamwork and Collaboration: i have a great open minded persona and would be great in team solving and other situations where problem solving and team work meat eachother.

1. Exceptional Communication Skills: As a dedicated player, I have developed excellent communication skills, also would i like to point out that i would be a great value for other heavy dutys l;ike swat and other operations.

Thank you for considering my application.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 6 moths and 400 hours on the server

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199385464394/   

I will try my super best to be a pd i know yall think i am to toxic for the job but i promise i am not and give me a chance
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2023 10:48 am
ROBIN
(@robin-15)
Estimable Member

Denied

follow the format and this looks like ai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2023 6:30 pm
teo.grypdonck
(@teo-grypdonck-2)
Eminent Member

@robin-15 its the same exact one i did last time and it was approved