Notifications
Clear all

PD APP 2 - Jorts93 / Moose

moosecat_z
(@moosecat_z)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America and my timezone is EST

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Not only do I have a strong understanding of police and RP rules, but I know the ins-and-outs of living life as a criminal, which can help me anticipate their next moves. Additionally, my skills in PvP and getaway-driving can help me catch criminals. I also think I would genuinely enjoy being a police officer, so I wouldn't be doing work begrudgingly. During my time on the server i've noticed how criminals exploit the times when there is a lack of police online, and how many people constantly berate the PD during heists. I hope that my efforts combined with the activity of my future fellow officers will humble these criminals. Although I dont have a reserved slot, which makes it harder for me to get in, I will dedicate all the time I can to stay active and to serve and protect as police.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): a month, since June 9th

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/12305307/

just want to clarify that my ingame name is jorts93 but i go by moose or moosecat everywhere else

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2023 3:19 pm
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Denied

AI generated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2023 12:05 am
moosecat_z
(@moosecat_z)

@ppsniper I did not AI generate this. maybe my vocabulary and writing is too extravagant for a roleplay police application, but on my last application i was told to put more effort, so i did. I also have proof that I wrote this and kept adding details that would enhance my app. I just ran my text through multiple AI detectors and they all came back as human-written, which is true. It may seem like I care way too much about a roleplay police application but this rejection is just false.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2023 7:53 pm
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

@moosecat_z I'm not used to people that know how to properly use English anymore.

Accepted

DM monteh on Discord for interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2023 4:08 am
Share: