Notifications
Clear all

pcmarcopolo PD application

iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

If you'd like to become a police officer in the Life RP server, make a new post that follows this template.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): norway GMT+

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I know that i had some trouble with my pd history how they say that i ''Robbed as a police officer'' Well just saying i wasnt even a pd i wasnt even in the pd group and also that a KOS someone when they where only ''bolo 4'' and i had proof of them having a bolo 5. I dont want to make excuses i will take the punishment. So now after like 6months? I have decided to make another application. I still have the same reasons to join the pd on that last application. I want to become an officer to serve my people and i am good at listening and learning new rules. I know how to talk to people and i have the patients to work with people and i dont get mad easy. I like to not be toxic because i hate it when other people are toxic. I like to have authoritie and advice people. I think being a pd you get more respect because people listen to you and i am not a terrible pvp'er aswell. I have way to many hours in the server and a lot of experience. I learned my lesson being a cadet and i have become a lot more aware of the rules and regulations of being a police officer, you can say that i learnt a lot from me being banned. I like to help people and and have fun with them. I feel like i can be a hard working and very fun officer. I also promise if i do get accepted, i will be more carefull lol. I also want to apologize to THX4FOOD for that episode of me being a cadet. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1000 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sooperkill/

Request to join: I was kicked from the pd group just dm me on discord Ale?x#3294 if i get accepted say that i can join the steam.

@laze lv u : )

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2023 12:07 pm
Topic Tags
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

I know that you guys are busy but my last application still hasnt been asnwered in 2 months. Please just say that i have been rejected rather than ignoring it. Thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2023 12:09 pm
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Denied

Not wanted for PD (Not meant to have been ignored, apologies)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2023 10:05 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Is there any way i can be wanted or somehow be accepted again?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2023 12:56 pm
Share: