Notifications
Clear all

pcmarcopolo PD app

iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

If you'd like to become a police officer in the Life RP server, make a new post that follows this template.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Northern europe.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I try to be persistant. I have tried to be more friendly and helpsom around in the server and try to help people and especially new players. I'd like to become a police officer to be help more people and boost my rp in the server. I really like rp and i would be very glad to be apart of atleast something in liferp. I am a good rp'er if that makes sense and i try to stay positive. I am good with guns and good informer. I dont get mad easilly and i think i will fit perfect in the pd. I did get accepted once and i failed miserably i learned from my mistakes, i am not trying to grief, i honestly want to become a pd. If i can get one more chance and thats all i am asking i think that i would be a  good pd and grow my ranks. I want to show that i can follow rules and i promise if i get accepted i will make no mistakes, i can assure you that.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 900hours

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sooperkill/

Request to join . Message me on discord: ale_zx

Admins & high ranking Police members will review applications and accept ones they take an interest in. Good luck!

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2023 6:27 pm
Share: