Notifications
Clear all

Pablo Gonzales PD application. 2 months

iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

I got banned from pd because of corruption and KOS. It was a honest mistake and I mean its not a fair ban. I got banned for KOS, I thought he had a bolo 5 but I forgot you need proof to write someone up for bolo 5 I am pretty sure I had proof but I did not send it. I forgot he was only bolo 4.

Reasons for what I did
I got a harsh punishment for the mistakes I did. I know that my mistakes effect other players on the server and I am ready to start again and never make those mistakes again. I know that I should never deafen myself in a situation like this and I have learned from it. I was a cadet, it was a honest mistake, I deafened myself from the discord vc because it was so much going on in the pd vc I had to deafen myself to hear what Brocav and other was saying in the game. I heard some officers say initiate and come on hurry up, I was under pressure so I forgot he had a bolo 4 and thought someone already write him up for a bolo 5, but I was wrong, ill take full blame for that reason and I understand that I don't want to make an excuse for that reason but my next reason I feel I got treated wrongly and deserve another chance.

I also got banned for ''robbing as a police officer''. It was my literally first 1 hour of being pd, I think it was totally unfair that I got kicked from a ''Robbery''? In the clip did not mean to rob him at all. I did not say ''This is a robbery''. I have never been that stupid or ever will be that stupid to rob a person while being a pd, it is common sense. It was wrong of me to say ''drop the money warning 1'', it was my first day as a pd and I did not quit know the rules. I just said that, I did not give him any further warnings or shoot him, he just left with the money. I also think that I have been treated not that good for that ''so said robbery'' it was not my intention to rob anyone. I don't know if Brocav cut the video where you can only hear me say drop the money, but I did not shoot him or engage in any way or give him any further warnings. I was in stress when he just took the money and did not unlock his car as he promised, so I said some stupid stuff, but again I was a new cadet literally my first hour of bein pd and I did not totally know the rules. I know that the rules is in the discord group where it said all the rules. I did read through the rules, I understand that it was my mistake to not memorize all those rules. I definitely think that I should not of been kicked from pd. I hope I can get back into pd, and if I do, I promise whoever that is reading this application that I will NEVER do something like this again. I really liked being in pd for the duration of 2 days, I got really upset when I got kicked. I'll say this again I did not intend to rob him, I was unclear of the rules. I'm very sorry. This is a unban application but I also want to state my side of the story, thank you for reading. This is also a application to be unbanned/un kicked or considered getting back into pd again. THX4Food I totally understand why you kicked and banned me, you got to serve you're duty and follow the rules.

I want a second chance of being PD because I feel like I could not shine and show what I could do. I learned fast the rules after 2 days, and the one mistake I did haunted me. I want to be a PD officer again for the same reasons of my last PD application. I have definitely learned the mistakes I did, and if I used a little more time again on reading the rules and memorize them I could become a very Successful police officer. The span of those 2 days I was a cadet I got more than 20 arrests, and all of those arrests were fair and I followed the rules. I would love a second chance on being pd. Maybe I can get someone to supervise me. I understand all of the reasons why I got kicked from pd. I have definitely learned from them even though it has been 2 days from my ban. I miss being a pd. I know that I am not following the format but, I feel like I have already stated why I want to become pd on my previous application. I am more than enough motivated to get back into the pd and show what I know and can do. 

Link of the previous application:

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North Europe, Norway, GMT+

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I have more than enough hour's and experience in this server to be suited for this role. I am very familiar with the server rules (I'm not making this up). From my experience for being a cadet I learned lots of things very fast and I have learned from my mistake's. I personally think that i was a very understanding and fairly did good work as a cadet, and I feel most people that I worked with while being pd, thought I did a good job as well for some of the admins like Laze. I again am 15yo roughly 850 hour's in the game. I play 2h on the server on a weekday but on the weekend I have span of 4-8hours a day on the server. So am very much online everyday. I just want to mention and this is NOT a excuse but I got dyslexia and I have trouble sometimes to learn, but that does not mean I can learn fast and memorize the rules. For example I can stutter like I did in one of the video where I said I did not mean to ''Rob you'' and spell properly. thx4food I want to say that I understand why you banned me and that you have to do what the rules say. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

900 hour's

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/id/sooperkill/      

I cant join the steam group for some reason please contact me on Discord.

Ale?x#3294

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2023 3:11 pm
Topic Tags
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

850hours of the urp server alone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2023 3:11 pm
Skech
(@skech)