Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Overseer's PD Application

Ruski
(@ruski)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America, EST.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I am best suited for the role of an officer due to my abilities which include vast experiences in similar positions throughout different games and circumstances. Through these positions I have gained extensive knowledge which allows me to flourish in the constrains within the Police Force. I am fairly active on the server daily and always help others with any given task when possible. I'm also very capable of dealing with difficult or stressful situations when I have little-to-no leadership to guide me. I take leadership roles when given to me though, and I understand what is expected of me when doing so. During aggravating cases, I am able to keep myself composed and uphold a professional attitude. 

Though I have my strengths, they come at the cost of weaknesses. Namely, my schedule because of the fact I have to work from 8AM - 3PM EST. This will affect the flexibility of times when I can be online.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 100-150 hours active server time, but have been playing for the betterment of about a month and a half. 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982224908/

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2023 9:33 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

DENIED

Get more playtime on the server

Posted : 19/05/2023 9:29 pm
Share: