Notifications
Clear all

Number.4 pd app

No_Named_Trash
(@no_named_trash)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I Feel like I Am suited considering i have had experience with being PD before as well in other servers, and because i am good at PVP. i will try my best to keep this server clean of crime and i think i should be chosen because i feel like making justice for those framed/and or robbed or assaulted. I Am quite saddened to see everyone getting robbed 24/7 and i think i would be able to make a difference. I Try my best to keep calm and help people in the server. I Try to not commit crimes and i haven't commited a whole lot, besides some instances. I Like the server and it would be a dream come true for me to become PD and finally put a stop to the many robberies and, i know, i won't stop all crime in the server all-together but i hope to stop some instances of crimes, be it robberies or assault, or murder. And i swear i will make justice in this server whether i succeed or not.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 500-600 hours

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198434496735/

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2024 3:23 pm
mr magoo
(@mr-magoo)
Trusted Member

DENINED
please take you're steam profile off of private. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2024 5:48 am
Share: