Notifications
Clear all

not_muffin pd app

not_muffin
(@not_muffin)
Eminent Member

1. What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): I'm from Europe, the Netherlands to be specific.

2. Why do you feel like you are suited for the PD Role?: Why I Not_Muffin, or just Muffin for short, want to join the famous PD team? Ever since I joined the server I wanted to join the Police department, although I hate getting arrested, I still have respect for the officers and try and follow the law. I got a lot of energy and think I would be a great asset to the PD and maybe in the far future the SWAT team, making not only the team, but the whole server a place of peace and fun, helping people who behave, and locking people up who misbehave and are rule breakers. Also I have a lot of free time on my hands that I can dedicade to the PD team. As another plus point, I'm an alright pvp'er, so that would also really help on fighting criminals.

3. How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I've got about 385 hours on the game, wich i would say between 310 and 320 hours on the LifeRP server, the rest of it is on pvp servers.

Thanks for taking the time to check out and read my PD application, have a nice day.
Kind regards (hopefully your future college) Not_Muffin
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2023 4:06 pm
Topic Tags
Fintan
(@fintan)
Trusted Member

Accepted please dm Fintan69 on discord

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2023 5:18 pm
Share: