Notifications
Clear all

Nirv's Police Department Apllication

nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): 

My region is United States Eastern Standard Time.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I feel that I am well suited for the PD role as I have over three thousand hours in unturned. I am quite decent at PVP in unturned as roughly fifteen hundred of those hours have been spent on modded and vanilla PVP servers. I have played on other Life RP servers as well and in those other servers I have played the roles of Police officers, SWAT, SWAT commanders, and even military servicemen/high ranking officers. I also have experience in law enforcement, and other aspects in other games for example, ARMA 3 Takistan Life where I served as a member of NATO and UN guarding checkpoints and protecting the border as well as ARMA 3 Altis Life where I rose to the rank of Chief of Police. 

My second reason that I feel that I am suited for PD is I have been playing on Nylex's servers since early 2017. During that time I have enjoyed helping others, and making good relations within the community. In the RP I think I am well experienced and suited in stopping crime and responding to it. I am not a toxic individual so I can keep a professional attitude when serving and protecting the community. A police officers duty is one of service, and I know that I am more than capable of doing this in a professional and skilled manner. If my appliation ends up being accepted I look forward to working with you all. 🙂

I also have a lot of time to be on duty as I am in college so when I am not in classes or doing coursework I can be a very active member of the PD.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 
I have roughly spent around 400-500 hours on the life rp server however most of those hours were spent around 6 months to a year ago. However, I have just recently started playing again.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277094725  

Other Information:

Discord: nirv#6493

This topic was modified 1 year ago by nirv
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2023 4:36 am
Topic Tags
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

Also I forgot to mention most of my Unturned hours are on a different account as I switched to this current steam account since I got locked out of my old steam account.

This post was modified 1 year ago by nirv
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2023 5:27 am
Share: