Notifications
Clear all

NightTime PD application

Logan
(@logan-7)

What is your region? Im in north america

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role? I feel as if im a good role for the police because i have taken mental notes on how to act to other pd and pd of higher rank, i notice alot of robberies and crimes being overlooked and ignored, if i were to become PD i would do my absolute best to help as many people as i can, catch people red handed in crimes and serve them justice in a way that we will both understand the reason. I also want to make sure that i keep the streets clean at all times. I have been a victim of robbery and my robber got away scot free many times. I will make sure that this doesnt happen under my watch. I want to take all illegal drugs off the streets, make sure that nobody is carrying a firearm illegally, and make sure nobody is driving recklessly without a proper license. Now as PD, i understand that i am not to treat anyone with any type of favoritism. Everyone will be treated fairly and will be given the correct punishment for their crimes. My main goal is to make the server safe and fun, treat everyone will kindness and fairness, and to help people who need me. thanks for reading

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): i Have been playing the server for about 1 year or more.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079382128/

Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2023 5:03 am
Matt39infinity
(@matthewinfinity)
Trusted Member

DENIED

Get 300 or more hours on unturned then re-apply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2023 8:53 am
Logan
(@logan-7)

@matthew-7 ive seen people get accepted with 70 hours, i have more than enough experience and maturity to fill a spot in PD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2023 9:50 am
Matt39infinity
(@matthewinfinity)
Trusted Member

@logan-7 not possible, the requirement for pd is 300+ hours in unturned and you need to be 14 years of age or older.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2023 9:58 am
Share: