Notifications
Clear all

NeRo's PD application

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): GMT+2

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police Role?: First if all - I have already been police at least 2 times and did my job well. During my time being PD I didn't get a single strike, I hope that shows my serious <span;>attitude <span;>to this job and my concentration. Second of all - I'm pretty decent at commanding, tactical thinking and PVP. I can take over the situation in my hands in case the captain is needed and am always ready to take responsibility for my actions. Third of all - of course my experience. I have been doing/been part of more then 100 successful bank heists and definitely know how they work. Ever heard of "to catch a thief - you need to think like a thief" quote? Well, that's also about me. Experience of doing and watching thousands of bolo 5/robberies/hostage situations etc allow me to understand every situation just fine. If you know how criminals work - you will be able to stop them. I honestly see myself in a good position of a SWAT, would be glad to help with everything I can.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since April 2021, so about 2.5 years now

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071109975/

Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2023 10:01 am
Share: