Notifications
Clear all

my police application

jackthefarmer
(@jackthefarmer)
Eminent Member

region north america

The reason why i think i am suited for being a police officer is because i think that i can help take criminals off the streets. I would like to help the server out by making sure that there aren't robberies every 5 seconds. People tend to just rob people and usually they get a way with it and the cops can't find them. Thats where i come into play. I will constantly be trying to make it so that robberies don't happen so often if we eliminate the robberies every few minutes that they happen. I will also be tagging along with pd officers when in training to get as much as i can so that way i can get better at police and even get a rank up. If i am accepted into pd i would like to help people when in need like for example starters barely get anything so if i can i would like to guide them on how to play and then that way they can have a better time on the server. I can help better the server by making so people have a better time and will help make it so that people dont have to worry about getting robbed as frequently. If fellow officers need any help i will be there to assist them as fast as i can i will get in my car and drive as fast as i can to the location where help is needed.  Thanks for taking the time to read my application and hope you have a GREAT rest of your day.

steam link to profile is in the tags

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 12:47 am
jackthefarmer
(@jackthefarmer)
Eminent Member

i forgot to put how long ive been playing ive been playing for roughly 2 months now 

and im 16 years old as well

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2021 5:35 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2021 10:59 pm
Share: