Notifications
Clear all

my application for pd officer (reverse)

Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

my IRL name is Ammar, as you can probably tell from my profile. I am from, play in and started playing the server in the UK, Birmingham to be exact, and that won't be changing any time soon (hopefully, if it does, then I shall mention it). I feel as if i am suited to be a PD officer because i am able to discipline myself and others, have self control and have  respect, and feel as if though the server sometimes lacks a lot of punishment. The staff and current pd do a great job but I feel as if I would add a lot of enthusiasm, devotion and commitment to the pd as a new member, someone who participates in rules, roleplay and general law abiding. Not to mention, but i noticed two PD officers who were in INCREDIBLY active in the server before hand have now quit (River and Jesse) and I believed they were a great example of what it meant to be a pd officer, they have now left and pursue other things within the server, leaving crime, rule breaking etc to run rampant, right under the staffs nose, considering a lot of staff members haven't been active lately either. I am incredibly active and as you should know from past experiences I am devote to following a set of rules, if I am banned, I apologise, mean it and know to not repeat my actions, but it is different this time, as I know that any sort of abusing or rule breaking within the pd ( corruption etc, I have done my research) will result in harsher, and permanent, unappealable punishment, allowing my love for the server to get in the way of me even thinking for a second to break any rules. Now onto how long I've been playing the server for, i would suggest at least 220 hours+ (which is actually ALOT for one server, especially one were getting into it can be so hard) and have read the rules multiple times, discussed with other players the rules of pd and how to avoid accidental breaking of rules and have experienced many punishments, allowing me to learn to not abuse my power against those both above me and below me. (I have followed the format exactly but have riddled my application with a lot of detail, I apologise if it seems like I haven't followed the format, confusion may happen once in a while)

a Link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idmfkwhyareyouevenhere/

and i have already sent the request to join the steam group

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Ammar
Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2022 11:53 pm
Share: