Notifications
Clear all

mxlo aka lazzyassasin app for re join pd

mxloyt22@gmail.com
(@mxloyt22gmail-com)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): north america

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:i feel like i should be in the pd one more time because i was a good cop and i was always online and tried my hardest to be better and then i left because i wanted to try out something new i was thinking that it was going to be fun but at the end i realized that i loved my pd job to much to trash it and i feel like i have been so stupid. I missed all the fun times i had in pd like i was promoted and then i was happy idk why I left that in the dust idk why i left because i felt like i was not having fun in pd and I was dumb to think of that so all I ask is i please get  invited into pd one more time and I was good at pvp ask zebu and i tried so hard to only get so far so nexx zebu and robert i know i am annoying sometimes or a lot of the time but please this will be the last time i will not let you down and i will do more pvp and get better and will not @ you any more rober i will stop dming you nexx and zebu and i will stop being dumb and think over my choices form now on  

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):150hr 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082732762

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 12:12 am
Share: