Notifications
Clear all

MrDoppy's Pd Application

Leaves
(@leaves)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

North America 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

Well, over my years of playing RP servers which ranges from games of GTA 5 (five M),Unturned,G Mod (etc). I have played almost every single server I've played as some sort of police or security and have well over 3000 hour of just being a Cop and have a overall feel of being such thing and have decided to not the stop that here. I have a well since of law in the Nylex server as well as the rules. I am a fast learner and overall can just help in anyway, shape, or form. In the previous hours of RP I have played both on the legal and illegal sides of things(I mean like robbing people and helping newer players get a start in the game) I would like to help the PD in the way of the law. I have a good aspect have the player base and now a lot of the player base as well. I would like to enforce law of the server and help what I hope to be my fellow PD.(Um... since this is my second attempt in trying to get into the pd I can't re request to join the PD steam group so... idk what do about that.)

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):2 weeks

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980727494/

Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2022 8:40 pm
Topic Tags
Share: