Notifications
Clear all

Mr. Destroyer Police Application

Dank_Buta
(@dank_buta)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): I live in North America.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: This police job will suit me because I see problems with KOS and RDM and some other problems that I have witnessed or had happen to myself and to have a position in the server that could stop/lower the crime rate would be a great job for me because I am determined and well educated about the police role since I have been a police officer in other RP servers. Therefore, if I do get this police role not only will I be able to stop KOS and other crimes I can help fellow civilians with any needed questions or problems. Lastly, I feel that fellow civilians that aren't breaking the laws shouldn't have to go through the problems of getting KOS and there being no police online. I would also make sure that the second amendment comes in and make sure if I am just strolling I will make sure to check people's permitted license if I see them bearing an arm which I would confiscate if they do not have the appropriate license.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): On this steam account that I am currently using I have played on this Life RP for roughly 3 months. But on my main steam account (that I no longer have access to) I was constantly playing on this Life RP server for 2-3 months and some others throughout the years but since I have lost access to my main account I have moved on to playing unturned on my other account which will be linked down below.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070254874/

I am already in Nylex's Discord

My discord is: Dank#4693

My ingame name is Mr. Destroyer

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2021 10:27 pm
KROO
 KROO
(@kroo)

He is pretty cool and will be a good addition to the PD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 10:34 pm
Crago
(@crago)