Notifications
Clear all

MisterMong's EMS Application

LuckyDoc
(@luckydoc)
New Member Customer

What is your region?: Asia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS role?: First of all, as I can see so far that there are only a small amount of medics in the town, which can cause all personals to be in danger and unsecure.

As for myself, I had passed the medic tests and got applied for a medic role twice and once for the medic captain role in other roleplay servers, which made me a professional medic; I will always look for a way to handle most of the situations most smartly and efficiently, plus I like to help new players.

P.S. Oh, by the way, Monday - Saturday I can play for a full 8:00 in the morning - 13:30 (My time zone) and I will be back online again around 16:40 to 22:30 (My time zone) and for Sunday I can play all day until 22:30.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I've been playing LifeRP server for around 52 hours and have read the rules for 3 times so I can understand every single rule, and trust me, I've seen a lot.

I also have more than 700 hours on Unturned.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/h978hu9no0/

Another P.S. You can call me Mong.

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2022 3:13 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

EMS is not a thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2022 7:42 pm
LuckyDoc reacted
LuckyDoc
(@luckydoc)
New Member Customer

@robert-o-flanko Just asking, If It's a thing in the future will you estimate us again?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2022 1:54 am
Share: