Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mike Simmonet Application for Police

Ted(Mike)
(@ted-2mike)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Central EU

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Because, I have experienced all ranks and roles within PD and including being police chief in a different RP server, operating the police department is an arduous task in which to handle and maintain officers of all ranks to ensure dignity and loyalty to serving the people of the country. I also have the necessary capability to assess situations quickly and formulate a plan in the majority of situations and partake in any duty and due diligently that of a police officer does on a daily basis. Not to mention, the ability to show loyalty and respect to superiors and so hence the thought of doing what is necessary to protect and serve people of UnlimitedRP. In addition I believe that the streets of UnlimitedRP needs to be cleaned up and hence why I am applying for PD. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 150+ hours, starting to get back into this server

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256951372/

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2023 2:58 pm
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

Accepted

dm fuzion#6767 for a invite to the pd discord

Posted : 11/02/2023 11:39 pm
Share: