Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] MateNateYT’s Police Officer Application

Nathan
(@nathan-5)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I am suited for the role as an officer because I have much experience and wisdom within police operations and protocol from in game and real world experience. I am (and will still be) dedicated to whatever I do and strive to be the best. Even though I do believe I am not better than anyone else that applies, I believe I have qualities that represent a good police officer. I am very formal and can get things across to someone very quickly. I have good grammar when typing quickly. I have academic achievements that many people may not have as well as a good sense of conmen. With all of this being said, I have lots of knowledge within Unturned and Nylex’s LifeRP server. I have spent about 2/3, if not, 3/4 of my total playtime in Nylex’s server. In a nut shell, I have good academic qualities as well as knowledge amongst the community. If not anything else, this makes me a good candidate for the role of Police Officer in Nylex’s LifeRP Unturned Server.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have around 200-235 hours played on LifeRP of my 301.8 (current) total play time in Unturned. 

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/MateNateYT-Recording/

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2023 3:51 am
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM me at Ronin#6637 for an invite to the pd discord for an interview

Posted : 25/01/2023 11:11 pm
Share: