Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Marshed/eyerish's PD Application

Elitejah
(@elitejah)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I would be a strong candidate for the Police Department in Unturned Life RP due to my exceptional dedication, keen problem-solving skills, and ability to maintain calm under pressure. I feel I would be well able to take on anyone in a fight, with any weapon. I have been playing Unturned for years and have become exceptionally well-versed in the tactics of PVP, but also still know how to keep an excellent Role-playing environment. I know the rules of the server very well, meaning that if I break them I know the punishment will likely be worse as a Police Officer than just a Civilian. Lastly, I fear this server is getting too crime-driven, everywhere you go you can't know if you'll be robbed or not, I hope to cut down on the amount of crime and drug use, effectively helping the community to feel more safe.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Roughly a year, maybe a year and a half. I did take one break though for a bit but I am getting back into it.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/eyerishpotat/

(I will note, I believe I was denied once before but cannot recall, as the steam group says 'Your request to join was denied.') Have a great day!

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2023 9:21 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

DENIED

You need 300 hours on Unturned to be in pd

Posted : 11/05/2023 9:49 pm
Share: