Notifications
Clear all

limitless pd

LIMITLESS
(@limitless)
Eminent Member

my region is middle east specifically Dubai in periods of the day there is not a lot of cops online and i love being a cop in anything and my time is 4 hours ahead of gmt i am most of the time online and which will mean that there is more police online and more safety in the city and during my free time I have studied many things that police officers do and some of there protocols and what needs to be done is most situations and i am ready for any tests that are needed to become an officer and i am ready to committee my self to become an officer and i am promising you that no mater what even if its my best friend or my most hated enemy i will always be fair and give them there rights to all citizens.

Steam Community :: LIMITLESS

I've been playing the server for 3 month I have 300+ hours 

PS: my steam account sometimes doesn't let some people see so if you cant see it just msg me limitless#1431

PS: I have tried my best if there is anything that needs more explaining please tell me i am very invested

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2021 10:16 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied Acceptable application, but please reapply with the correct format listed in the pinned topic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2021 10:15 am
LIMITLESS reacted
LIMITLESS
(@limitless)
Eminent Member

@sap what have I missed in this application

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2021 5:12 pm
Share: