Notifications
Clear all

Legoboy`s police app

LegoBoy
(@legoboy-3)

What is your region? : my region is Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: One reason on why I think I am suited for the role a cop is lately I have seen the increase in gun crime and drug crime and I would like to join the force and help where I can and keep the guns and drugs of the street I will always make sure to check people for there gun license. Another reason on why I feel that I am suited for the role as a cop is because there has been rarely any cops on and lots of robbery's and I would love to help stop the amount of robbery's there are across the map and keep everyone safe when I am on service as police and answer as many question people might have for the police. Another reason on why I feel like that I am suited for the role as a cop is because I would love to keep the borers open to make sure no-one is transporting drugs or guns or any sort of illegal things in there cars or truck and I will always be active to help where I can at all times.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1 month

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122482008/

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2024 2:20 pm
Topic Tags
LegoBoy
(@legoboy-3)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2024 3:27 pm
LegoBoy
(@legoboy-3)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2024 10:47 pm