Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] LE BOB FOR PD 2023

Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

Region: Australia

I think I should be a police officer on the server because of I am relatively skilled at pvp, I am active on the server(i can play for up to 5 hours a day and on a time where most PD aren't on) and I have played for a fair while which means I know how everything works and all the laws and rules that citizens have to follow. I don't know everything but I'm always willing and ready to learn. I also like helping out on the server with various tasks whether that be flipping someones car (to get it unstuck) or giving a new person money because they just got robbed. I feel with me on the team, the server could have less crime, less kos and less toxicity. Furthermore, i can handle situations such as a Koser on the server and there are no admins. Also, with the revamp of URP gangs network, I feel like with me on the team, I could help the rest of police stop gang activity such as hostages, gun runs and shipments. 

As an officer, I will ensure that everyone who I arrest is arrested with clear evidence for their arrest. I will also avoid corruption and not falsely arrest people. I also would ensure that i am not bias towards anyone and give everyone a fair judgement. I wouldn't not arrest someone just because their my friend and I also wouldn't falsely arrest someone because I dont like them.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope you accept me as Police.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have over 600+ hours on the server. I have played on and off

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866021908/    

I need an invite to the URP Police steam group

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2023 12:15 pm
FacelessShadow
(@facelessshadow-2)
Eminent Member

+rep should be pd crazy at pvp

Posted : 15/05/2023 2:33 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

w h a t

Posted : 15/05/2023 3:38 pm