Notifications
Clear all

Larry's PD application

LarryLawton
(@larry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia, Victoria 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel I'm suited for this role as I have previously been PD on this server and I honestly regret leaving I'm getting really bored or just being a civilian and would love to get back into this job I have been told many times I was a great officer and that motivates me too come back to the job and enforce law and order in the server I would just like to reiterate that I truly truly regret leaving PD and I whole heartedly would like too return, And I will Never retire for a stupid reason as I did before, please accept me back into the ranks of the Police force. 🙂

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):  465 hours 3-4 months 

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831/

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2021 8:00 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

Good application 

I speak to him ingame and he seems pretty passionate about PD

i would like him to be PD 

nice guy overall 

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 1:17 pm
Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

Denied, Any reason you feel suited other than being ex pd?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 9:43 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

@taunting-2 Don't really know if you want me too reply too this or make a new format so I'm just gonna reply well I also feel suited for PD as I always find myself reminding players of the laws and stopping people from breaking the rules of the server I feel as a PD officer I could do this better as it would give me a title of jurisdiction over the issue at hand.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2021 1:09 am
Share: