Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] kitty for PD -reupload

kitty
(@kitty)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): United Kingdom GMT Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

In general, I love being a police member in roleplay type of games, and most of the time I like having people that I can cooperate with about it in an RP situation or so on, I would like to be a police officer as well I just like the role of police in general as well due to that I can protect peace and also get rewarded for my work with Cash or so on, and in general, I love roleplaying in this type of role of a law and order type of person, id also likes to protect Civilians from PVP loving goons and help out any future friend in this server Ill list my qualities down below

First of all, I am Quite decent at PvP and have been playing unturned in general for a while

Second, I am quite the communicator and can give out proper callouts instead of yelling that "he's there!"

Third, I can help out in most PvP situations or Chases since I quite know how to drive as well

Fourth, I am Pretty decent with highly demanding situations and can handle them pretty easily Last is that I tend to learn information and skills fast and I get Creative with most things, I also tend not to disobey my higher rankings and so on

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (Roughly): Roughly around a year or so and can get on any time

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199117122134/

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2023 9:16 am
kitty
(@kitty)
Trusted Member Customer

balls

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2023 1:42 pm
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

ACCEPTED

dm me at fuzion#6767 for a invite to the pd discord

Posted : 25/01/2023 10:53 pm