Notifications
Clear all

Kezzabeii12 application for PD

Kezzabeii12
(@kezzabeii12)
Eminent Member

My region is Europe (in school holidays on all day if i have school I'm on past 4) 

I feel I'm suited for the role because I've been in robbery's and most i make out alive and I've helped my group members when there being robbed on multiply occasions  I'm good in gunfights I'm good with team mates if they need a heal I'm there if there's a robbery i will make it my mission to make it there as fast as possible i enjoy being in gun fights with CIVS high speed chases i love the rp I've had m multiply friends go into pd and they said its fun a little difficult but over all some of the best people to fight with and i think ill be good to there team

I've got just over 500 hours on life rp 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pppppppppppapppp/  

Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 3:51 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

Hey great application! Before accepting you, make sure your game activity is un-private so we can see how many hours you have on Unturned. Reply to this post once you've un-privated your game activity.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2021 1:26 am
Kezzabeii12
(@kezzabeii12)
Eminent Member

@cosco_ i need help to un priv it then becaue i have no idea how to lol can you get on soon pls if you can

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2021 7:36 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@kezzabeii12)
Eminent Member

@cosco_ive changed it now so you should see sorry i thaought it was already public 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2021 7:41 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

Accepted for PD Interiview. Please DM me on Discord for an invite to the server. (Cosco#0001)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2021 12:20 am
Share: