Notifications
Clear all

joes application to get into police

Joeblownn
(@joeblownn-2)

What is your region? Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

i have been a police officer in other rp servers and have served for over 600 hours being a police officer. i enjoy being a police officer in rp servers and i have decided to apply to be a police officer in this server. i am an experienced unturned player with 1200 hours total in rp and i enjoy hanging with the community a lot i also like helping people out. i also am on EVERYDAY and will help out as much as i can i love playing this server and i want to raise the ranks and become the best cop ever.
I hope you hire me, i wish to serve and help the community.
why should you pick me over officers you might say? well i am a experienced unturned rp player (as i have stated above) and i am on everyday to help people also i want to be the best at what i do. my skills are i am good at sniping and using a ar from roof tops as well as creating plans/operations on how to take down people in the situation and if i become a high rank ill be good at it as i have experience.  i also am good at hostage situations as i have been good a negotiations because i know what to say to make them keep the hostage alive and well cared and im good at listing to orders as this will help out the police force alot. i will not be corrupt and i actually enjoy being a cop. my only wish is to make the server better and help people out. i will not be a bad choice.

how long have you played on the server: 380 hours

link your steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199063908200/     

p.s fixed issues

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2022 2:03 am
joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

@cristoisabot 

Could you please look at this application thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2022 11:57 pm
Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

ACCEPTED!!!!!

Contact me at Flank#7785

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2022 12:18 am
Share: