Notifications
Clear all

JMaster pd remade

JMASTER 101
(@jagblake000)
Trusted Member

What is your region?  Noth America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have past experience in the police department, so I know the PD handbook. 

I do a lot of crime in the server, so I know the way we do bank heist and other crimes.  I am very kind to most players in the server unless of course you annoy the piss out of me.  I am friends with a few pd so already have a pretty good idea of how the role goes! I play on the server a ton because I am home schooled so, I have much more free time. I know my voice is high pitched I am very sorry that it is, but I can assure you I am 14 if there is any way I can verify that I am that would be wonderful. I have a lot of hours in the server have been playing it for about a year now I have taken a few breaks but I don't plan on taking any while I am in pd. I have attamed to be pd before many times I would like to put my all into this application and I see where it takes me. I have pvp experience on the sever because I play so much I am not the best I can admit that but I am decent. I enjoyed my time on the server very much playing as a criminal, but it gets boring after a while and i would like to be a police officer because I found that was so much fun and I miss the community I was a part of at once. I am a very dependable player weather it be needing my assistance in a sit or just advice, or even need me to handle something you don't want to I would be happy to do it. I am very honest and nice person that tends to get along almost with everyone! I am not prefect but I try to be. I would love it if I was given a chance to prove my abilities in the pd and show how I am capable to do many things. Thank you for you time and i hope to be with you in pd. -This to forever to write pls accept me.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly 1200 hours)

Link to your steam profile: my profile

Request to join this steam group i am kicked

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2024 11:11 pm
Share: