Notifications
Clear all

Jeff's PD Application

JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe GMT

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I have good  experience about the server, the laws, and how they work. I would be able to help out the community and put criminals in jail, where they belong. I understand how to be a PD and I have seen police work many times, because I used to be a criminal. I feel that if I was recruited to the URP PD, I would be able to fulfill my responsibility, as well as follow all the rules and guidelines to be a great police officer. I am good in PVP situations. And kinda good with dealing with people. If I was accepted into the PD I would ensure the safety of all citizens I could.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 6 months 

Link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623656

P.S: After receiving some advices from pd members I have changed my ways and now I am a good member of the community

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2021 9:59 pm
Lich
 Lich
(@lich)

I think he would be fit for the police role, +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2021 10:07 pm
Mortiz
(@mortiz)

Hired him to work at my shop and he didn't steal anything, pretty trustworthy. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2021 10:10 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 great and nice person will make good PD meet him when i meet lich

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2021 3:25 am
Sheesh
(@sheesh)

Really nice, cool guy, knew him for like a year and we used to play together a lot. He is really responsible with his duties and i think he would be capable as a pd (i will take him under my wing again and watch over him)

+1 rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2021 12:41 am
Share: